Charts showing energy comsumption and cost.
Overall Cost per Billing Period. Note Electric Ireland increased price by 14% on Oct 1st.
Estimated Heating costs.Note Electric Ireland increased price by 14% on Oct 1st. This is a rought estimate as I know we had no heating from March to October. I am using the cheapest bill (€119) as a baseline and taking any costs over this as heating costs. So the figures below are probably a bit higher than the reality as out heating cost in Mar-May were €0.
Units for Heating
Our first bill after moving in on 19th March covers 22-Mar to 23-May.
The first bill was for €133.74
The second bill was for €119.89
The fifth bill was for €281.07
It should be noted that these bills including running costs for
1) All cooking and applicances
2) Pumps for sewage treatement, domestic well, and rain water harvesting supplying toilets and washing machine.
3) Running the solar system pump station
4) Running the Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit (24x7).
5) Computer equipment and lighting used in my home office where I work four days per week.